maandag 14 juni 2010

What I was wearing this week.

This jacket is from Theme, and I've had it for more than 15 years. It's a great tailored English jacket. Today I tried it on again, and it actually still looks great. Shirt from Vero Moda, legging from Pieces, and shoes from Geox.This is actually a Zara summer dress (bought it in Spain years ago), which I always wear as a shirt. The leggings are from Pieces and the shoes from Sasha.I had a party on Saturday, I decided to wear my new Mango dress. The shoes are from the Cinderella Otazu limited edition collection (2009).Mango dress with a Zara summer blazer.This is what I wore for my meeting at Jackie Magazine. I forgot to ask them if they liked my outfit (argh). Zara jacket, Vero Moda shirt, Zara legging, and shoes from a little store in Spain.Leather jacket from Zara, H&M summer top, Zara jeans, shoes from Sasha.I wore this outfit on my mother's birthday. Happy Birthday mum!! Zara cardigan, black comfortable summer one piece from Spain, and Gold coloured sandals from Grendha.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten