maandag 10 mei 2010

Nudes and brights

Latte 2 Go (H&M)

It’s all about the nails. Perfectly polished nails can make me smile even on a bad day. The trends for this summer are nudes and rainbow bright colours. My recent purchases ‘Boho Chicomania’ and ‘Latte 2 Go’ are oh so pretty examples of nudes from H&M (2.95 Euros). Rimmel also has a great range of nudes and brights like their overwhelming ‘Green with Envy’. I haven’t tried the green yet, but I am very close. I think it was Chanel that started the trend when Karl Lagerfeld wanted a nailpolish to match the green tones in the Chanel fall 2009 collection.

Black, another favourite of mine, is the new all day every day polish that matches any outfit.

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi there!

    You're so right about the nails. No matter how good or bad my day is, I always feel better when I'm putting on a fresh coat of the ole varnish. I'm a big fan of the bright and summery colors and just got the new Chanel one yesterday ( a minty green one, called Nouvelle Vague). But I too couldn't ignore the nude trend and bought a pretty one from the all new Herome line; World In Colour. Anyways, all I'm trying to say is: I hear ya!

    SFH

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen