dinsdag 18 mei 2010

Style-icon pur sang: Giovanna Battaglia!


www.garancedore.fr/en

At a certain age you cannot wear certain things anymore. Instead of going against it, I think we just have to accept this as a given fact. I mean nobody wants to see a 30+ woman in a mini-skirt, unless that woman is Giovanna Battaglia ofcourse. Giovanna is the fashion editor of L'Uomo Vogue, and used to model for D&G. And that is exactly the reason why she can wear anything and we cannot.

Anyway, so when choosing an outfit in the morning I keep that in mind, and luckily it comes naturally to me, since I am really not interested in wearing any kind of shorts unless I am on vacation in a very warm place, where the sun shines all day long and where hiding your legs would be considered a crime. (and yes though it is hard to imagine for those of us living in the cold western European part of the world, these places actually do exists)

For the past couple of days the weather has, to put it mildly, not been sooo nice. But today it actually seems the sun has found its way back to Holland for a change, and we all know what this means. WE CAN DRESS UP AGAIN!!!

I just wanted to share some of my outfits of the past couple of days with you. (keep in mind that the weather was not as nice then, hence the covering up of the legs) But I promise you some more fashionable attempts for the coming days.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten